Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with parsley. Place, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 2-in. slices. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 258 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 462mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 30, 2019
Seems like a great recipe in a pinch I’m excited to try it!
Aug 24, 2019
Delicious bread! I sprinkled some mozzarella cheese on top 2 minutes into broiling and it was perfect. Will definitely make again!
Jul 8, 2019
Best and easy to make! Everyone loves it. Leftovers used for breakfast with eggs on it.
Mar 9, 2018
Love this garlic bread. Beats store bought hands down
Apr 13, 2017
Great taste, and healthier than store bought frozen bread. Less additives.
Jan 25, 2017
I could have eaten the whole loaf! I love garlic bread, and this is an easy recipe. It has great garlic and butter flavor. I did add Parmesan cheese to the top because I love cheese on my garlic bread!
Feb 5, 2016
Excellent! The cooking directions resulted in perfectly cooked garlic bread!
Jan 10, 2016
i have never tasted it but i think it will taste really good cause it looks really good
Jun 22, 2015
Jan 27, 2015
I love garlic bread. I could probably eat it everyday! I add onion powder to the bread for an extra layer of flavor.