Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with parsley. Place, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 2-in. slices. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 258 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 462mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Mar 9, 2018
Love this garlic bread. Beats store bought hands down
Apr 13, 2017
Great taste, and healthier than store bought frozen bread. Less additives.
Jan 25, 2017
I could have eaten the whole loaf! I love garlic bread, and this is an easy recipe. It has great garlic and butter flavor. I did add Parmesan cheese to the top because I love cheese on my garlic bread!
Feb 5, 2016
Excellent! The cooking directions resulted in perfectly cooked garlic bread!
Jan 10, 2016
i have never tasted it but i think it will taste really good cause it looks really good
Jun 22, 2015
Jan 27, 2015
I love garlic bread. I could probably eat it everyday! I add onion powder to the bread for an extra layer of flavor.
Mar 14, 2014
I've made this garlic bread several times. My family loves it. I use whatever bread I happen to have on hand. This last time I used Texas toast. It was yummy. We enjoy cheese on our garlic bread. so i split the batch and do one set with parmesan cheese. Thanks for sharing a delicious recipe for us all to enjoy. It's very quick and easy.
Sep 25, 2013
Jan 10, 2013
Absolutely delicious and so fast and easy to make. Just a few little ingredients and it is so good and fresh
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.