Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix butter, cheese and garlic; brush over cut sides of bread. Place on a baking sheet, cut side up. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cut into slices; serve warm.
1 slice: 283 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
- Dec 11, 2019
LOVE this garlic bread. It will definitely be added into our rotation.
- Mar 4, 2015
This is the recipe I've been using for years. It is a simple garlic bread that is always a hit.
- Jan 4, 2015
I am accustomed to making garlic bread with either garlic salt or garlic powder. While I do like minced garlic, it gave too much garlic flavor in some bites and very little in other bites. I liked this recipe, but not enough for me to make it again.