Oregano Garlic Bread
"When making spaghetti one night, I created this recipe to use up left over sub rolls," says Laura Winemiller of Delta, Pennsylvania. "It's simple to increase when you're having guests for dinner."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 submarine bun (about 6 inches) , halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and seasonings; spread over cut sides of bun. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until toasted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 271 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 465mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.