Garlic Bread Pizza Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (11-1/4 ounces) frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1/4 cup pasta sauce
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 8 slices thinly sliced hard salami
- Additional pasta sauce, warmed, optional
- Preheat griddle over medium-low heat. Add garlic toast; cook until lightly browned, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each of 4 pieces of toast. Top with cheese, pepperoni, salami and remaining toast. Cook until crisp and cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes, turning as necessary. If desired, serve with additional sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 456 calories, 28g fat (10g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 1177mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 1, 2019
I substituted pizza sauce for the pasta sauce because that’s what I had on hand. Using the garlic bread have this an extra flavor boost. So sim0le and yummy for a cold night