Garlic Toast Pizzas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (11-1/4 ounces) frozen garlic Texas toast
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced regular or turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place Texas toast in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- Spread toast with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 281 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
May 30, 2017
These were a big hit for the teenager's sleepover. The boys went through two boxes of texas garlic toast, and asked if I had more! I enjoy different takes on simple pizza. Can't believe I never thought of using garlic toast before! Thanks for the idea.
Jan 12, 2017
Easy and very good!
May 12, 2016
These yummy treats are great as a quick main dish or as an appetizer at a party. Fast and delicious!
Jul 6, 2014
Great way to let kids help make dinner. Work well on the grill, too, so you don't have to turn on the oven in the summer.
Sep 15, 2012
Everyone in my family loved this. The bottoms were a little soggy, any suggestion on how to make them crispier?
May 25, 2010
Oh... my... gosh... ! ! This was outstanding!! Even my finicky mother-in-law loved this!!
Sep 5, 2009
Sound a lot cheaper then buying Stouffers French Bread Pizza's.
Jun 13, 2009
I use this easy recipe as a rescue dinner. It is so fast and easy and equally delicious. I add a salad and dinner is done in no time.My husband and 6 year old request it weekly. Thank you for the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.