Garlic Chicken & Bacon Pizza
Cooking creme is the secret to adding a lot of flavor without a lot of extra ingredients in this pizza. It’s our go-to for game night. We love it; you’re going to love it, too! —Josee Lanzi, New Port Richey, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia savory garlic cooking creme
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place pizza crust on a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with cooking creme. Top with chicken and bacon; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 303 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 801mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Aug 13, 2014
Jan 6, 2013
Loved this. I would look for an alternate crust and this was just enough for my two teenage boys and my husband and myself. It was pretty easy and quick and love the taste. It is a keeper!
Sep 21, 2012
Quick & delicious.