Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 20 dill pickle slices
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon pizza or Italian seasoning
- Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles and cheeses. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 841 calories, 43g fat (22g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 1989mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 53g protein.
Mar 16, 2017
Jun 29, 2015
This was really, really good. Didn't change a thing. Was fantastic!
Aug 22, 2014
No hamburger rolls? No problem! This recipe came in handy when teenagers were asking for cheeseburgers and we were out of buns. Heated up the oven as we assembled. Like others we did not use all the cheese specified. The dill pickles gave it an unsual twist but all agreed the best part was the addition of the bacon! Great hearty pizza.
Mar 10, 2014
My whole family really enjoyed this pizza and it is something we will probably make again. I just chopped my pickle slices and sprinkled them on top of half the pizza after it was done baking since I have a couple of picky eaters. The only change I would probably make next time is halving the amount of cheese. I love cheese and always use extra, but 4 cups seemed like an extreme amount for 1 pizza.
Aug 3, 2013
My husband and I love this pizza!
Jul 16, 2013
I agree, I used ground turkey and turkey bacon. Also used 1/2 the cheese. The pickle idea surprised me but it was really good. Only put onion on 1 half due to my picky eater! Will made again
Nov 11, 2012
Instead of ground beef or pork bacon - I used ground turkey and turkey bacon. Used my own homemade pickles on it. Also used a lower carb crust and lower in fat cheese. My family loved this recipe. Will definitely make it again.
Jul 10, 2012
was good but didnt realize how many calories it had till i was almost done cooking it, so i only had a slice..
Mar 4, 2012
I make this pizza a lot but instead of pizza sauce, I mix ketchup and mustard together for the sauce. That makes it taste more like a bacon cheeseburger
Feb 10, 2012
My husband & I both loved the pickles! Never had a pizza with pickles & they were a great addition! This is a pizza I would definitely make again!