- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, thinly sliced
- 8 ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon strips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with sauce; top with 1/2 cup cheese, spinach and bacon. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes.
1 slice: 269 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 726mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 medium-fat meat.