- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 16 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cut bread in half lengthwise, then in half widthwise. Place cut side up in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with butter. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread marinara sauce over bread. Top with Canadian bacon, pineapple, green pepper, onions and cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each piece in half.
1 each: 440 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1343mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein.