Bacon Breakfast Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (3 ounces) bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Prick thoroughly with a fork; brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and water. In a nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with bacon bits and cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 352 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 169mg cholesterol, 842mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Apr 1, 2018
It was a hit for brunch! You can pick it up and eat it just like regular pizza. I followed the recipe almost exactly, but added frozen maple breakfast sausage, cooked and broken into small pieces, and used regular bacon I broke up into pieces. I put cheese both under and on top of the bacon and sausage, and actually everything got mixed together and it was still great (don't forget to pre-bake the crust!!). I also lightly seasoned the eggs with celery salt and pepper. Didn't measure the cheese--just used what looked right which probably was about 1 cup of each. Really easy and really good!
Oct 22, 2017
What is not to like? If you are a breakfast person, this is a good one! Love that it's easy to make and uses staple ingredients. You can always change out the bacon for some cooked sausage or Canadian bacon slices.
Oct 15, 2016
I added a bacon chipotle smoked sea salt to the eggs and it was perfect. We loved this.
Mar 5, 2015
I made this recipe as directed. It was super easy and really fast to make. In the future, like others said, I would add more seasoning to the eggs such as pepper or hot sauce.
Dec 14, 2014
This was easy and delicious! I used milk instead of water and I switched out the bacon for ham. I also had some extra hashbrowns to use up and that was a great addition!
Jun 5, 2014
recipe met all my favorite requirements: EASY1 FAST1 DELICIOUS! and fun to eat! Gladly I add this to my breakfast/breakfast for dinner rotation.
Nov 23, 2013
Made the recipe as written and thought it was average. Needed seasoning to give it more flavor. I think that the bacon did not give it enough flavor for my taste and that the addition of sausage would have helped. It was easy to make and attractive,
Aug 3, 2013
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but want to...but for those of you who have, how would it be if you spread a bit of sausage gravy over the crust before putting on the eggs and cheese? Campbell's has a very good canned sausage gravy that would make it quick and easy.
May 10, 2013
Very good...quick and easy. I used microwave bacon and crumbled it on the pizza. Reheats well.
Oct 15, 2012
I changed this up slightly; added a chicken gravy on top of the crust-it ads a great touch and helps keep everything together. Also used crumbled sausage instead of bacon bits, and substituted croissant rolls for the pizza crust, made it more buttery and breakfast-y.