Cheddar Bacon Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, cut in half
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Dip both sides of chicken in teriyaki sauce; place on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Spread barbecue sauce over chicken; top with bacon and cheese. Return to the oven and bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast: 314 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 700mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 38g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 21, 2017
Quick, simple, and delicious! Great for my busy family since it can be hard to find time to cook for dinners during the week. Loved the flavor.
Jun 26, 2016
Ms. Brenda cooks for our school children at JA and we have this dish for lunch occasionally and it is very popular with our 5K-12 students, just as it is with adults. Who doesn't love bacon and cheddar cheese? We love her lunches and when students come to our school, they have already heard about our delicious meals!
Dec 18, 2012
This recipe was easy to make and had a nice flavor with the mix of teriyaki and barbeque.
Jul 19, 2012
Fantastic! We were so sick of the same ol chicken recipes when I came across this one and went for it. We loved it, even my toddler! Now it's worked itself into our 'favorites' list. Easy prep! Did not alter recipe a bit, try sharp cheddar for most flavor! Highly Recommend!
Jul 17, 2012
I didn't have any terriyaki so I sprinkled some dry chicken seasoning instead - delicious and easy to make.
May 3, 2012
This was a super easy weeknight meal. Ramp it up a little by putting the chicken in the teriyaki sauce in the morning & letting it soak all day. You can always throw it on a nice roll for a great sandwich too!
Apr 4, 2012
Very tasty and moist! The whole family loved it.