Bacon Cheddar Dip
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 to 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Crackers and/or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, cheddar cheese, salad dressing mix and bacon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.
Oct 4, 2017
On a whim I made this tip for dinner for my family, along with a loaf of bread, olives, meats and fresh tomatoes. Husband turned to me and said, "Wow, this is great!" Needless to say, a simple dinner that I can make time and time again in any season, with this easy dip as the centerpiece. Yum!
Dec 28, 2012
Aug 1, 2011
I've been making this for years. Add a few drops of liquid smoke to put it over the top!
Jul 12, 2011
This dsih is the perfect complement for summer dishes
Jan 21, 2011
this was great! something different that you can use with so many things. i added a little more bacon than what it called for to give it more of that favor and the ranch was a little strong but if you add some more sour cream it turns out great!
Nov 16, 2010
Apr 4, 2010
Great dip! Easy, quick and delicious. I served it with crackers and chips, as well as on a cold meat sandwich, very versatile.
Jan 25, 2010
I've made this dip for years - got it out of a magazine about 8 years ago, and people LOVE it! The leftover dip (if you have any), is great on baked potatoes!
Jan 7, 2010
This dip is very tasty and extremely easy to make. I took this to a party and came home with an empty bowl!
Oct 24, 2009
I liked it because it was different and I like to try recipes that aren't made all of the time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.