Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimientos if desired, salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 311 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 579mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Feb 16, 2018
Aug 25, 2016
Love this dish. Works great with left over chicken or pork. I can cut the recipe in half, and still have enough left over for dinner the next night for 2.
May 23, 2016
This is a great go-to weeknight meal and very kid-friendly. I added some diced green pepper along with the pimentos for some extra flavor.
Mar 24, 2016
A family favorite for sure! This dish was tasty and we had no leftovers. I look forward to making this again!
Jan 17, 2016
I made this for the first time tonight and my family ate it all and I had to make another batch! I used the rotisserie chicken you get from the deli and it turned out great. I decided to go with the pimientos and am glad I did. The only thing I changed was I increased the salt to a teaspoon. I am definitely making this again!
Aug 23, 2015
Jul 29, 2015
I used shredded chicken, from when I roasted a chicken and had leftovers. I also used Penne Pasta. I opted not to use pimientos. I added a dash of crushed red pepper. Also added garlic powder and onion powder. Had a five cheese blend on hand and used that. my 12 year old loved it.
Feb 21, 2015
Since most reviews mentioned bland taste...... Suggestion....Every recipe I try out that has meat as an ingredient I ALWAYS marinate in seasonings that will compliment the overall dish. Like with this dish try marinating the chicken for about 24hrs. Sprinkle some garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper (whatever you like) on the chicken. Also cook the pasta in low sodium chicken broth, because like Emeril says "my water don't come seasoned.
Jan 25, 2015
Excellent!!! The whole family loved it. Definitely will make this again.
Nov 26, 2014
Quick, easy, and delicious !!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.