Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, water, beef and bacon; heat through.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 389 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 565mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Feb 22, 2016
This was an OK quick meal. I followed the recipe as written. We liked it but there was nothing wow about it.
Aug 9, 2015
Nice and easy to make. No real wow factor, but not bad for a quick dinner.
Jun 10, 2015
My family loved this!!! We used BBQ sauce and extra bacon, i will be making this again for sure!!!
Oct 23, 2014
I bake it for 25 min. in the oven, instead of cooking on the stove. Also canned tomatoes make it even more delicious. My family loves this!
May 1, 2014
Tastey and easy to fix!
Mar 31, 2014
Everytime I cook this it's delicious ! I don't use the barbecue sauce or mustard tho . I'll just add more bacon & shredded cheese . It's a family favorite ! :)
Nov 20, 2013
I made this for myself, my Mom, my Husband and my 3 kids aged 6,11 & 12 and we all thought it was terrible. Do not make this. It is disgusting.
Sep 11, 2013
I cooked the bacon first, left the grease in the pan and added a chopped onion and a green bell pepper. Saute that first then did my ground beef which I added some Worchestershire as it was cooking. At the end I added some BBQ sauce and some honey mustard dressing. Delicious! A keeper!
Sep 3, 2013
quick and easy weeknight favorite!
Jul 26, 2013
This was quick, easy & delicious. I took many of the suggestions from the other reviews, added onion and garlic, mixed the bbq sauce & mustard in the sauce, used pre-cooked bacon. Also, I substituted ground turkey and elbow pasta since that's what I had on hand.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.