Chicken Broccoli Spaghetti
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
Makes2 casseroles (6 servings each)
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package (1 pound) spaghetti
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-14 minutes or until no longer pink. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Drain chicken and cut into cubes; set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add broccoli; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside. In the same pan, combine soups and water. Stir in cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Stir in the chicken, broccoli, pepper and spaghetti.
- Transfer to two greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Bake remaining casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are bubbly.
- To bake frozen casserole: Completely thaw in the refrigerator. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until heated through.
Mar 27, 2013
My family really likes this recipe. I make several batchers and freeze it.
Jan 26, 2009
My family did like this dish but not enough to keep it on our monthly menu. This recipe was quick and easy to make!
Nov 13, 2008
This recipe is wonderful! Great way to use up extra spaghetti noodles. I will definetly be making this again, as it is now one of my families favorites!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.