Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 slices process Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 8 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, warmed
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Top each chicken breast half with a tomato and cheese slice; cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Combine chutney and mayonnaise; spread over roll bottoms. Layer with spinach, chicken and bacon; replace tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 599 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1345mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 43g protein.
Jun 25, 2012
Very good. I added avacado to mine and it was delicious
May 16, 2012
Oct 13, 2011
Fantastic! This is one I will make again!
May 3, 2011
We loved this recipe! The mango chutney gives it just the zing it needs. Nice change of pace but will be made often in my house. quick note...I used thin sliced chicken breasts and that was much better than regular chicken breasts.
Apr 2, 2011
This sandwich was so good. The only thing I did different was grill the chicken on a stove top grill. Yummy!
Nov 10, 2010
A delicious easy sandwich. Boyfriend loves it! the chutney gives it a sweet suprise
Jul 5, 2010
Very good; nice combination of flavors. I'll be making this again.
Jun 12, 2010
These sandwiches are great! They are easy to fix and are out of the ordinary. We're having them again soon.
May 19, 2010
We were afraid to move out of the box with the Mango Chutney but did and loved this new recipe!
May 18, 2010
I loved the flavor combination of mango and mayo