Chicken Caesar Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 6 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll pizza crust and press to fit into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pinching edges to form a rim. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and 1/2 teaspoon garlic; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tablespoons salad dressing.
- Spread crust with 3 tablespoons salad dressing; sprinkle with remaining garlic. Top with half of the cheeses and all of the chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- In a small bowl, toss salad mix and green onions with remaining dressing. Just before serving, top pizza with salad and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 506 calories, 25g fat (10g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 927mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Aug 9, 2017
Rated 5/5 By 4
May 18, 2014
Loved it! Super easy to make and delicious. Pizza and salad...the best of 2 worlds!
Mar 18, 2014
A new family favorite!! Quick, easy & full of flavor. We added croutons to our salad which was a nice extra crunch!
Nov 10, 2013
I made this with ready made chicken and garlic flat bread to save time on a busy day. They turned out fabulous. Picky kids made their own with pepperoni and tomatoes and snacked on lettuce on the side. Will make these again for sure.
Jul 24, 2013
Really good! I used additional tomatoes and put some on the pizza before baking--then added rest on top w/ lettuce after baking. I also used a Monterey PEPPER Jack cheese which gave it some bite. I added some sliced black olives for color & a little 'extra'. Excellent results. Leftovers good, too!