Chicken Parmesan Pizza
This tasty pizza is the perfect combo—quick and easy to make, and a winner with even picky eaters. It's a handy option for a family dinner on a busy night, or at the center of the table at a kids party. —Karen Wittmeier, Parkland, Florida
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 8 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Additional warmed marinara sauce
- Bake chicken tenders according to package directions. Remove from oven; increase oven setting to 450°.
- Meanwhile, grease a 12-in. pizza pan. Roll dough to fit pan. In a small bowl, mix marinara sauce and garlic powder; spread over dough.
- Cut chicken into 1-in. pieces. Top pizza with chicken and mozzarella cheese. Bake on a lower oven rack 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil. Serve with additional marinara.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 440 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 774mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Parmesan Pizza in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.