Chicken Parmesan Pizza
This tasty pizza is the perfect combo—quick and easy to make, and a winner with even picky eaters. It's a handy option for a family dinner on a busy night, or at the center of the table at a kids party. —Karen Wittmeier, Parkland, Florida
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 8 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Additional warmed marinara sauce
- Bake chicken tenders according to package directions. Remove from oven; increase oven setting to 450°.
- Meanwhile, grease a 12-in. pizza pan. Roll dough to fit pan. In a small bowl, mix marinara sauce and garlic powder; spread over dough.
- Cut chicken into 1-in. pieces. Top pizza with chicken and mozzarella cheese. Bake on a lower oven rack 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil. Serve with additional marinara.