Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Make your next pizza night a little healthier with our cauliflower pizza crust recipe. The herbs and cheese add a ton of flavor! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 30 min.+ cooling
- 1-1/2 heads cauliflower (about 1-1/2 pounds), chopped (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Working in batches, place cauliflower in food processor; process until finely ground. Transfer to a large microwave-safe bowl; repeat with remaining cauliflower. Microwave, covered, until cauliflower is tender, about 8 minutes. When cool enough to handle, squeeze dry; return to bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until combined. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Press and shape cauliflower mixture into an 10-in. circle or 13x6-in. oval.
- Bake until edges are browned, 20-25 minutes. Top as desired; bake until toppings are heated through, 10-12 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 71 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 medium-fat meat, 1 vegetable.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Cauliflower Pizza Crust in Farm to Table Megazine 2019