Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 30 min.+ cooling
- 1-1/2 heads cauliflower (about 1-1/2 pounds), chopped (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Working in batches, place cauliflower in food processor; process until finely ground. Transfer to a large microwave-safe bowl; repeat with remaining cauliflower. Microwave, covered, until cauliflower is tender, about 8 minutes. When cool enough to handle, squeeze dry; return to bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until combined. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Press and shape cauliflower mixture into an 10-in. circle or 13x6-in. oval.
- Bake until edges are browned, 20-25 minutes. Top as desired; bake until toppings are heated through, 10-12 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 71 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 medium-fat meat, 1 vegetable.
Originally published as Cauliflower Pizza Crust in Farm to Table Megazine 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.