Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1-1/2 cups diced carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, carrots, celery, green onions and radishes. Combine all of the remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and stir to coat. Cover and chill for several hours.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 22 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 6, 2010
not a fan of the dressing. odd tasting. maybe i'm just stuck on the usual sour cream and/or mayo in creamy summer salads like this one. the yogurt was not a good substitute.