Cauliflower Pea Salad
I make this simple side dish often. It's so tasty, no one ever realizes it's good for them as well.—Marilyn Armstrong, Monticello, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 5 cups cauliflowerets
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and herb blend; mix well. Add to cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 33 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Originally published as Cauliflower Pea Salad in Country Woman July/August 1999