Creamy Cauliflower Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine the cauliflower, celery, cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cauliflower mixture and stir until coated. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 173 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 862mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
May 15, 2013
Am always **on watch** for cauliflower salads since it's one of my personal fav. veggies. No doubt this recipe will be made often.
Jul 23, 2009
Weight Watchers used to have a potato salad receipe that used cauliflower instead of potatoes and it was very good. Cut down on carbs maybe. Thought someone might want to try it.
Jul 15, 2009
This has to be my favorite cauliflower salad recipe. I made it last year, and will continue to make it every year.
Apr 30, 2008
Love this salad-so easy to throw together and so good.