Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, cheese and onion. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 389 calories, 31g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 12g protein.
Jun 1, 2016
This recipe is quick and easy! I made it for a church supper and everyone raved over it!
Dec 16, 2013
Easy and tasty - thanks!
Aug 16, 2012
This salad was ok but I have had much better. My rating is determined by quick and easy only.
Mar 8, 2012
What an awesome salad! So simple - why haven't I thought of this before? I used leftover cooked peas with great success.
Aug 5, 2011
Easy and excellent. Guests often ask for a copy of the recipe.
May 30, 2011
Very yummy! I made this recipe on a very hot day and it was refreshing.
Jun 29, 2009
I like to put diff. cheeses in mine,swiss,provlone,and some sharp makes it good,no onions,but pimentoes go good in it,also water chestnuts for some crunch..mmmmmm