Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, cheese and onion. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 389 calories, 31g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 12g protein.
Jun 1, 2016
This recipe is quick and easy! I made it for a church supper and everyone raved over it!
Dec 16, 2013
Easy and tasty - thanks!
Aug 16, 2012
This salad was ok but I have had much better. My rating is determined by quick and easy only.
Mar 8, 2012
What an awesome salad! So simple - why haven't I thought of this before? I used leftover cooked peas with great success.
Aug 5, 2011
Easy and excellent. Guests often ask for a copy of the recipe.
May 30, 2011
Very yummy! I made this recipe on a very hot day and it was refreshing.
Jun 29, 2009
I like to put diff. cheeses in mine,swiss,provlone,and some sharp makes it good,no onions,but pimentoes go good in it,also water chestnuts for some crunch..mmmmmm
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.