Cauliflower Lettuce Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3/4 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, layer lettuce, cauliflower, bacon, onion, sugar and cheese. Spread mayonnaise over the top; do not toss. Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight. Toss just before serving.
Jun 10, 2013
This salad is fantastic! I've made it several times and always get rave reviews and requests for the recipe. So simple and delicious it's unbelievable. To speed up preparation even more, I substituted a packet of prepared bacon bits. Outstanding!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.