Cauliflower Lettuce Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3/4 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, layer lettuce, cauliflower, bacon, onion, sugar and cheese. Spread mayonnaise over the top; do not toss. Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight. Toss just before serving.
Oct 24, 2019
I have made this salad before and it's great. The only difference is my recipe called for 1-1/2 cup mayo and 1/2 each for Parmesan cheese and sugar. I too used prepared bacon bacon bits.
Jun 10, 2013
This salad is fantastic! I've made it several times and always get rave reviews and requests for the recipe. So simple and delicious it's unbelievable. To speed up preparation even more, I substituted a packet of prepared bacon bits. Outstanding!