- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 10 cups)
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place cauliflower on a 15x10x1-in. baking sheet. Melt 1 tablespoon butter; drizzle over cauliflower. Add oil; toss to coat. Roast until lightly browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, melt cream cheese and remaining 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add 2 cups cheddar, 1 cup mozzarella and milk. Cook and stir until sauce begins to thicken, 1-2 minutes. Gently fold in cauliflower. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1-1/2 cups cheddar and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
2/3 cup: 550 calories, 46g fat (26g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 775mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.