Special Cauliflower Side Dish
This is my favorite way to prepare cauliflower. The topping adds color and enhances the flavor with a little zip. —Rita Reinke, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cauliflower in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and garlic powder.
- Transfer cauliflower to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish; top with yogurt mixture and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 88 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Mustard Glazed Cauliflower in The Taste of Home Cookbook 3rd Edition
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.