Parmesan Chicken Nuggets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Marinara sauce, optional
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese and salt in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs.
- Place in a single layer on two 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Serve with marinara sauce if desired. Freeze option: Cool chicken nuggets. Freeze in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Place on a baking sheet and reheat in a preheated 375° oven 7-12 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts6 nuggets (calculated without marinara): 191 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Jul 28, 2018
My husband and I loved them although my kids wouldn’t try any as they didn’t look like the nuggets at chick-fil-a, haha! That’s ok though, will definitely make again.
Feb 9, 2018
Quick and easy. I would like to add if a kid is hungry enough he will eat a variety of things. Only serving what they think is all they will eat is a big mistake. Makes for a picky eater that is a pain for anyone stuck with cooking for them the rest of their life. I use pickey loosely because it gives the impression of a person with a palate for good food, wihich of course is just the opposite.
May 22, 2017
These were quite good and easy to make. I wonder if you could make them with a solid fish like cod?
Aug 22, 2016
I made these with a rotisserie flavored turkey tenderloin cut into chucks .. no butter .. I just rolled the chunks into the cheese and Panko and they were great!!!
Jul 6, 2016
I make these for the kids at family gatherings, I soon found out they were also a hit with the adults. Cannot make enough. Tasty and easy and I offer several dips!
Jun 13, 2016
Very easy recipe... and Delish!
May 2, 2016
Very tasty! The panko crumbs made the nuggets really crispy. Definitely a keeper!
Jan 25, 2016
Very good and quick. Used boneless strips. Served with chunky salsa
Aug 27, 2015
Everyone in my family loved it. Keeper.
Aug 22, 2015
I made these tonight. They were easy and delicious. My kids and husband asked for seconds! I did need to double the butter and I doubled the kosher salt and they had great flavor. My nuggets only needed 12 minutes (flipped them after 6). If I had cooked them longer they would have likely been dry. My family dipped them in honey mustard dressing. So yummy! I will definitely make these again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.