Parmesan Herb Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 12 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow dish, combine the first six ingredients. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with Parmesan mixture. Place in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 374 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 679mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 39g protein.
Sep 13, 2015
A long time family favorite! I use boneless breasts and cook for about 25 minutes.
Jan 6, 2015
I halved this recipe & used boneless skinless breasts so I adjusted the cooking time. Otherwise I follwed the recipe exactly. Loved it! Simple, quick & delicious!!
Dec 28, 2012
It was excellent. I did add 1 cup Italian bread crumbs. Next time I will leave out the salt. Great with Alfredo sauce.
Apr 26, 2011
I have made this recipe many times. I make it exactly as the recipe says. It's a favorite at our house. When I make it for guests, they always ask for the recipe.
May 14, 2009
Delicious! A great easy company dish.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.