- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the baking mix, cheese, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- Drizzle butter into a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Place chicken, skin side down, in pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes. Turn chicken over; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
1 serving: 352 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.