Microwaved Parmesan Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Place chicken in a microwave-safe dish. Top with soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half : 190 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 624mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Nov 9, 2013
Easy and delicious!!
Aug 6, 2013
Not spectacular but fast and easy with nice flavor. Good for a busy day.
Apr 22, 2013
This was NOT good. It was not flavorful and the microwaving made the chicken tough and chewy. Yuck!
Jan 23, 2013
This was average to good...my husband liked it more than me. I will make it again, however, because it was so quick and I always have the ingredients on hand. While it won't be a recipe I crave, it can't be beat for a quick, healthy dinner.
Dec 6, 2012
This came out great! Very quick and tastes very good! I will definetly be making this again!
Nov 28, 2012
I love the time factor, it was so quick but it did not have much flavor and due to being fixed in the microwave it had no color so it did not look appetizing. I ended up placing it in the oven under the broiler to give it some color.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.