Parmesan Crust Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow dish, combine the first seven ingredients. Brush chicken with butter, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 355 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 42g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Jul 8, 2016
A really good recipe. We used boneless, skinless breasts and I used Panko bread crumbs. The darling husband love it!
Jan 10, 2015
Excellent and simple. Typical Parmesan chicken coating that you can never go wrong with. I made this with boneless breasts and put them on a 15x9x1 pan so that it would get good color on it. So good!!!
Feb 24, 2010
Very Good. Gonna try it on FISH!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.