Parmesan Chicken Bites
Total TimePrep/Total Time:30 min.
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Warm marinara sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil; grease foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients. Cut chicken into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Dip in melted butter, then in cracker mixture, patting firmly to adhere. Place on prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink. If desired, serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 289 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 469mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 18, 2019
Simple and delicious! A great weeknight meal!
Apr 12, 2017
Very good chicken bites!! I like the fact too that they are lower in carbs!! The seasonings give the breading a great flavor! I did not have walnuts, so used almond meal instead and turned out really good.