BBQ Chicken Bites
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 bacon strips
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 18)
- 3 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, optional
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut bacon crosswise into thirds. Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Cover with additional paper towels; microwave on high 3-4 minutes or until partially cooked but not crisp.
- Place chicken in a small bowl; sprinkle with steak seasoning and toss to coat. Wrap a bacon piece around each chicken cube; secure with a toothpick. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. If desired, add horseradish to barbecue sauce; brush over wrapped chicken. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and bacon is crisp.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 47 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 249mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 24, 2017
I made these on Saturday for my husband's game day party and they disappear in minutes...easy and delicious..
Nov 15, 2015
These were super simple to assemble. Next time I may add a bit more horseradish to the bbq sauce
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.