Bistro Beef Bites
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 16 slices snack rye bread or French bread baguette
- 1/4 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 16 sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- Dash each salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Spread over bread slices. Top each with beef, sour cream, a tomato half and a parsley sprig. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 65 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
May 1, 2012
I have made this several times. I use flour tortillas that I have prebaked. I use any steak or tri trip roast leftovers. I also add caramelized onions. One of my husbands most requested dinners.
Mar 21, 2011
Made this recipe for a retirement party, and it was a big hit!
Jan 2, 2011
Made these for New Year's Eve party. Big hit. Easy to make. Sharing the recipe with several family and friends. Unable to find snack rye bread and used snack pumpernickel instead, very tasty.