- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 16 slices snack rye bread or French bread baguette
- 1/4 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 16 sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- Dash each salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Spread over bread slices. Top each with beef, sour cream, a tomato half and a parsley sprig. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
1 appetizer: 65 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.