Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Cut into 24 pieces; lightly press each piece onto the bottom and up sides of an ungreased mini-muffin cup. Repeat with remaining crescent dough.
- Place about 1 rounded teaspoon cheese in each cup; top with cranberry sauce and sprinkle with pecans. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 tartlet: 66 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 4, 2019
Very nice appetizer. Nice complimentary blend of flavors. Thanks for sharing.
Dec 21, 2016
I thought this recipe was a major disappointment. The Pillsbury crescent rolls are tasteless and cardboard like. No one liked them as a tart base. Wasted my brie and cranberries. Will use phyllo pastry next time.
Dec 10, 2014
Loved these! But be careful you don't put too much cheese in the cups. They overflow and make a mess! (But still delicious!)
Nov 30, 2013
These tartlets were a delicious little appetizer for Thanksgiving! DEFINITELY a keeper! I made one small change by using refrigerated pie crust instead of crescent rolls.
Nov 15, 2013
Easy to make and delicious. Took them to work and everyone loved them!