Sausage Biscuit Bites
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (6 ounces each ) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each biscuit into a 4-in. circle; brush with butter. Combine Parmesan cheese and oregano; sprinkle over biscuits. Place a sausage link in the center of each roll; roll up.
- Cut each widthwise into four pieces; insert a toothpick into each. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts3 each: 119 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 26, 2013
Made these for a holiday get together and they went fast. I was asked for the recipe several times, which I happily shared.
Dec 19, 2013
I tried these for my Christmas get together and everyone loved them...
Nov 20, 2012
These were yummy and a bit addictive, I couldn't stop popping them. I'm making them again as appetizers for our anniversary dinner.