Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Separate biscuits. Place 3 in. apart on greased baking sheets; flatten into 3-in. circles. Spread each with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese. Top with meat mixture and mushrooms. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 334 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 937mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 3, 2014
My daughter and I love to make these. We let everyone add whatever toppings they like. She likes to make them heart shaped.
Oct 3, 2009
Because biscuits from a tube are not healthy, we make our own using better ingredients. More like a casserole instead of actual pizza.