Ham Cheddar Biscuits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix and milk just until moistened. Stir in the cheese and ham. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 81 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 20, 2015
To add a kick to this already delicious recipe I replaced the ham with chopped pepperoni and used habanaro cheese. Really has quite a kick.
Jan 16, 2013
These biscuits are great! I made a double batch and froze them for busy mornings. My whole family loves them!!! They are a new standby for me.
Nov 9, 2010
These were really good. They were a hit with the whole family.