Homemade Cheese Biscuits
These savory biscuits from Lynn Tice of Osage City, Kansas couldn't be simpler to make! With from-scratch flavor and a golden-brown cheese topping, they're sure to be a hit.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Separate biscuits; dip the top of each in salad dressing, then in Parmesan cheese. Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 130 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 459mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Cheesy Biscuits in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007
Mar 15, 2014
These are very tasty.
Feb 23, 2012
I 1st made this (and the Chicken Marsala with Gorgonzola recipe) for Valentine's. I have made them twice since then in less than 2 weeks. Simple and Delicious.