Mini Cheese Biscuits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 1 dozen
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, cheese and garlic. With a fork, stir in milk just until moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over biscuits.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 124 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 306mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Apr 27, 2013
Easy to make :) used pre minced garlic instead of cloves and added a little melted butter to the batch, I used bisquick(sp?) as well!I loved it and it went well with our roast
Jan 30, 2011
These taste a lot like the ones from Red Lobster, but are lightened up a lot (i.e. not made with cream and additional cheese). I would add more garlic powder to the mix, but I really like garlic.When I made them, I got about 2 dozen out of the batter, not 1 dozen.
Sep 27, 2010
Wonderful. My family requests them often. These come closest in taste to Cheddar Bay Biscuits than any recipe I've came across. Love these biscuits.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.