Cheddar Corn Biscuits
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, mustard and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add corn, cheese and eggs; stir just until moistened.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8-10 times. Pat or roll dough to 1-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets; brush with milk. Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 biscuit: 270 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 20, 2018
Loved them!!!! Followed the recipes exactly.... adding it to the recipe book..... thanks for sharing!!
Jan 15, 2018
We all loved these biscuits. Made them exactly as stated and they were a perfect addition to our meal. I will freeze a batch to have these wonderful biscuits on hand and ready to bake.
Mar 29, 2017
These are a HIT every time!!! Great for in the freezer before baking too you can always have fresh biscuits this way! Make the mix, roll into biscuits, freeze and bake as per the directions from frozen, adding 3-5 minutes. Delicious! Every time!