Savory Biscuit Bites
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + standing Bake: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, onion and parsley. Cut biscuits into quarters; roll in butter mixture. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; let stand for 25 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 105 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 23, 2013
These are excellent. I serve them with Sausage Tortellini soup. I took a double recipe plus the soup to a potluck luncheon and both disappeared immediately. Be ready to give the recipe out.
Jan 10, 2012
Never had anything like this, soooo yummmy!
Dec 8, 2011
These are wonderful and we always make them with Pizza Chicken Roll-Ups and dip in the extra pizza sauce. So good!
May 30, 2010
An easy bread recipe...delicious.
Jan 23, 2010
They were wildly popular at the luncheon for 10-17 year old girls! I doubled the recipe and I'm glad - they were ALL GONE!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.