Monkey Bread Biscuits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°. Separate biscuits; cut each into 6 pieces. In a large bowl, combine butter, garlic and Italian seasoning; add biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- Place 4 pieces in each of 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with cheese and additional Italian seasoning. Bake until golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 biscuit: 159 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 418mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Apr 13, 2019
I haven't made these yet because I was hoping for a recipe of rolls from scratch. Not a fan of processed foods.
Apr 7, 2019
So easy and such a nice treat. They were eaten all up!
Mar 27, 2018
I guess I am missing something. I do not see any where in the directions about putting them into the frig. overnight. What is it that I am missing?
Jan 25, 2017
I made these to go with soup for lunch. We all enjoyed them. They are quick and easy and good. Make quick work of cutting the biscuits by stacking 2 or 3 biscuits.
Jan 22, 2016
So easy and good. I added the parmesan to the butter mixture by accident, but it was delicious....think I'll do it every time. I will add more garlic next time.
Dec 17, 2015
Made them last night to go with our chili.... quick, easy and delicious!! So many possibilities... thanks for sharing!!