Monkey Bread Biscuits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°. Separate biscuits; cut each into six pieces. In a large bowl, combine butter, garlic and Italian seasoning; add biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- Place four pieces in each of 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with cheese and additional Italian seasoning. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 biscuit: 159 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 418mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Mar 27, 2018
I guess I am missing something. I do not see any where in the directions about putting them into the frig. overnight. What is it that I am missing?
Jan 25, 2017
I made these to go with soup for lunch. We all enjoyed them. They are quick and easy and good. Make quick work of cutting the biscuits by stacking 2 or 3 biscuits.
Jan 22, 2016
So easy and good. I added the parmesan to the butter mixture by accident, but it was delicious....think I'll do it every time. I will add more garlic next time.
Dec 17, 2015
Made them last night to go with our chili.... quick, easy and delicious!! So many possibilities... thanks for sharing!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.