Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked peeled shrimp
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until blended. Add the parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce and seafood seasoning; mix well. Stir in shrimp and mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon filling into tart shells. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 48 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 5, 2016
Had to double all the seasonings as I found it a bit bland. With that change I would rate this 4 stars.
Dec 27, 2013
Made these for family at Christmas my kids thought I bought them. Yes this is a keeper
Feb 24, 2013
These were very easy to make and tasted very good. I did however put a little dab of cocktail sauce on the top when they came out of the oven and it gave it that extra bit of zip I think it needed .