- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen fully cooked angus beef meatballs
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, heat the marmalade, orange juice, half of the green onions and the jalapeno.
- Place meatballs in a serving dish; pour glaze over the top and gently stir to coat. Garnish with remaining green onions.
Not sure which brand of frozen meatballs to buy? Check out the brands our editors and the Taste of Home Test Kitchen recommend.
Peppers (Hot)Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
1 meatball: 125 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.