These PB&J bites are fun to make and fun to eat! For a change of pace, replace the jam with Nutella and the rolled oats with sugar or crushed puffed rice cereal. —Kelly Ward, Stratford, Ontario
Total TimePrep: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats, divided
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 teaspoons favorite jam
- Combine 1 cup oats, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until well blended. Shape dough into 1-1/4-in. balls; flatten into 1/4-in.- thick circles. Place 1/2 teaspoon of jam in center of each circle; wrap peanut butter mixture around jam. Pinch edges to seal; shape into ball. Repeat with remaining jam and dough. Roll balls in remaining oats.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes on parchment-lined baking sheet.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 186 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.