Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups whole wheat or regular panko bread crumbs
- Honey mustard, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix first 6 ingredients; stir in chicken to coat.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl; add chicken, 1 piece at a time, and toss to coat. Place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned and chicken is no longer pink, 18-20 minutes. If desired, serve with honey mustard.
3 ounces cooked chicken: 222 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 481mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.