Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 cups nacho tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Arrange tortilla chips on a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add chicken and taco seasoning. Stir in salsa; heat through. Spoon over chips; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10-14 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with tomato and green onions; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 276 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 21, 2017
I made these for supper tonight and they were so good! I added some cheese sauce and sliced olives! Took it over the top!
Jul 13, 2015
Great with blue tortilla chips. I poached about 1 1/2 lbs chicken first, then shredded it with 2 forks. I omitted the chopped onion & oil, then added garlic & taco seasoning & salsa. After baking, I topped with tomatoes & fresh spinach.- Theresa
Jul 24, 2012
quick and delicious