Chicken Nugget Casserole
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (26-1/2 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Layer with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 355 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 1118mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Jan 13, 2016
Came out delicious super fast. Made it from ready made chicken patties after work. Kids were very happy
Sep 7, 2014
Very good and version to add to noodles or rice..the only thing I changed was boiling chicken cutlets in broth for 1/2 hour and then cut them up into cubes and got on with the recipe...delicious will reuse this recipe often
Aug 13, 2014
Very good, indeed. **Very handy** to have on nights when you have no ideas what to make for dinner.
Sep 17, 2013
I can't believe how good this actually was. I was just desperate to scrounge a quick and easy dinner from what I had on hand without going to the grocery store, and this fit the bill perfectly. I was just hoping for something not TOO disappointing, but my husband and I both really enjoyed it. No kids here...two discerning adults give it two thumbs up! So quick and easy- I will make this again for sure.
Jan 31, 2013
From my 18 month old to my 21 year old son.....they all had 2nd helpings. Quick easy and delicious!
Jun 30, 2011
This is a great recipie, perfect for kids.
Dec 2, 2010
I thought the chicken nuggets were a little soggy, but other than that this is very tasty. My son says this is excellent & he gives it 5 stars.
Jun 14, 2010
Dec 2, 2008
Add 16 oz box of spaghetti and now you have a Spaghetti Chicken Bake
Nov 22, 2008
This was very easy to prepare and was tasty.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.