Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups finely crushed ridged potato chips
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs, salt, garlic powder and cayenne. In a separate shallow bowl, combine chips, bread crumbs and cheese. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then in potato chip mixture, patting to help coating adhere. Transfer to a greased wire rack in a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 376 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 149mg cholesterol, 761mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 20, 2020
Picky 10-year old eater APPROVED - in fact, he said "Mom, I want this for dinner every day" I am a chef but I am always looking for new ways to ensure my son is eating healthy while also just plain EATING :) I will say, the breading is enough for two recipes which I could tell by eyeballing it, so I reserved the other half in a tupperware. I substituted 1/2 tsp of garlic salt because I had no garlic powder on hand. Other salt is not needed because of the sauce and chips. I also added on about 10 minutes of cooking time because the cuts I used were rather thick. I highly recommend and I will definitely be making again